Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

Need Help Moultrie m60
Last Post 23 Oct 2008 05:52 AM by rescue1224. 7 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
rescue1224
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
27 Sep 2008 10:16 PM  
I just recently bought a new trail camera (Moultrie m60) I love the way the pics come out, however the first card I put in after two weeks it was full.  I did not know the problem until I got home and checked the card.  At this point I already put another card in it before I left the camera.  The camera is set up to take a picure every minute.  I am not sure why this happens I thought I set up everything properly.  I checked it today and aain full, did not expect it not to be.  I did adjust the Time Laps Frequency.  Is this where my problem is? The camera was set to 24hr I adjusted it to 1 hr. Can someone help me out here.
PETA (People eating tasty animals)
slayer
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
28 Sep 2008 06:04 AM  
Make sure there is no brush in front of it and no branches real close if it is heat sensored make sure it isnt facing east or west or the sun will trigger it. and finally if it is a small tree the wind will blow it around pretty good and cause it to trigger. Hope this helps ya.
GONE HUNTIN'!
rescue1224
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
30 Sep 2008 12:39 AM  
I don't think that is the issue but I will re check it. Thank You
troyjen30
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
02 Oct 2008 02:45 AM  
Here's what I would do if I was in your shoes. I would pull the camera and bring it home and do some testing walking by it and what not. If its still not right I would call moultrie and explain the problem. Worst case you would have to send it in and wait for the repair. I've sent 2 cams back so far since May this year and every time I recieved a new camera, and the longest wait was 10 days.
troyjen30
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
02 Oct 2008 02:48 AM  
by the way I think my cam is set at the 24hr. frequency. I think there is an option where you can set everything back to default you could try that and see what happens. MIne is set at default the only thing i changed was the i.d. so I could tell what stand the cam was at and I've gotten over 600 pics with no problems.
z3z528

--
03 Oct 2008 03:22 PM  
did u ever check to see if you deleted your internal memory?? and maybe even check your SD card.. sometimes certain ones dont work well w/ your camara.. ive had the best success with SanDisk cards.. 2gb is plenty.. i can take around 3k to 4k pix with one disc... and also, i would keep it on 1 minute bursts.. it shouldnt be a problem
Ohio is where the Big Bucks Roam!!!
rescue1224
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
06 Oct 2008 06:54 AM  
I have been working with it and changing things and it is still taking a picture by its self. I am going to call the company tommorow and see if I can send it back or maybe they can talk me through my problems?
rescue1224
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
23 Oct 2008 05:52 AM  
I made contact with moultrie today and they had me perform a tets. The camera does not have the correct functions programmed to it like it should. So I am glad that it is not my fault. I will say they are very nice people to deal with and I am happy that the want the camera sent to them to repair what is wrong.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!