Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
WORLD CLASS WHITETAILS OF OHIO!!!!!!! HELP!!!!
Last Post 23 Aug 2011 02:22 AM by WOLVERINE47. 0 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
WOLVERINE47
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
23 Aug 2011 02:22 AM  
I'm SORRY if this is a bit wordy. This outfitter is screwing this 3 Tour 100% Disabled Viet Nam Vet. Early June I booked a Disabled Veterans Hunt with them, for a Jan.15,2012 hunt. This is one of these "Hunt Of A Lifetime" type of hunts.
I used my savings of $1,000.00 for a Deposit on this hunt. About 3 or 4 weeks ago I had a major money problem. I requested my Deposit($1,000.00)to be returned ( they still have plenty of time to Rebook that time). Because, this was the ONLY money I THOUGHT I could have accessed to. I made several calls to two people there. A woman named Kayla, and the Owner DAN. I talked to both a couple of times, and left a number of messages. All they would say is "we will keep the deposit for Next years hunting season. I told them I needed the funds now, not a hunt next year. NO WHERE on there site does it say "Deposit is Non Refundable"!!
I even BEGGED, yes, BEGGED them to return it because, "I won't be able to get through the month with out it. I now have $52.15 in my checking account, for the rest of the month.
I'm hoping to get someone that can put some preasure on them!! I told them I was going to do this(Going to the Bloggs), and still no responise. Anyway, I hope someone can help me with this problem.

Thanks, CHUCK IRISH
FT. MYERS, FL.

PS. I'm NOT looking for money or a Free Hunt, Just Help.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!