Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
Need Information
Last Post 22 Oct 2009 06:06 PM by shakyno1. 5 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Big Country
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
09 Sep 2008 02:45 AM  
Hello,

This is SGT Cook, John and I need some information on how to get a hunt for my Friend SSG Taylor, Randy who was injured in Iraq on Feburary 14, 2005.  He was hit by a road side bomb and it messed him up pretty bad.  He recieved a Puple Heart among other awards for his outstanding service and is still currently serving here at Fort Benning.  Since then he has had 3 Surgery's on his Femer in his Leg.  His recent sugery was about 2 weeks ago and it looks like this one is going to be the one to get him back out into the woods bowhunting, its his passion.  And also since then he has not been able to go bow hunting.  I would really appreciate if there is someone or something that we at Buckmasters can do for him.  Its killing him that he can not get out into the woods.
Big Country
Chrisnealfarm
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
26 Jan 2009 10:47 PM  
Go to www.chrisnealfarm.com and go to the contact page and contact me I will see to it SSG Taylor can get in on some good hunting.

William White
President/Founder
Camp Hope
Matt
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
04 Feb 2009 05:12 PM  
Hello I was also wondering about these hunts. I am looking for  a place my father in law who was in he korean war and now is 75 and disabled from M.D. He can not walk in the woods and received a permit to hunt from his ATV but it isnt the same to him. he went out this past season 2 tmes and that was to scout with me . I know he misses it and needs to feel like a sportsman again. Any info thanks
                                    Matt
papa58
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
04 Feb 2009 06:34 PM  
yes how does this work.i am disable.but love to hunt..
hank
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
11 Mar 2009 07:33 PM  
hello sgt tell your friend welcome home from a nam vet keep your spirits up im also disabled both mentally and physically not bad mentally just keep asking questions why i made it and others dint i still hunt i have a permit to shoot from a standing vehicle i also have a permit to use a crossbow ihunt deer ducks goose and i want to hunt bear but ill hunt anything i can i would like to find out about different disabled hunts i belong to the north american hunting club and they just opened a section for the disabled thanks hank krawiec
shakyno1
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
22 Oct 2009 06:06 PM  
how do i apply for one of your disabled hunts
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!