C'mere deer
Last Post 25 Feb 2010 03:07 PM by mark14. 15 Replies.
Author Messages
lead slinger
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
14 Nov 2007 03:22 PM  
Anyone have ant luck with this? how early do you put it out? is it just for trail cams or can you hunt over it?
Muskiefisher
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
14 Nov 2007 11:17 PM  
i used it and it seems to keep the deer in longer. before the deer would come and feed for a few minutes and move on but when i use this stuff they stay until the corn is gone.
jerseybuckhunter
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
15 Nov 2007 03:13 AM  
does'nt  work  for me, i have had it out for 3-weeks now.i put it over my corn and some logs that were on the ground, like the bottle said to do,i had the powder kind.funny thing is the deer quit coming .so i moved and just used my bait and i have deer again.
lead slinger
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
15 Nov 2007 04:59 PM  
im going to try it in west virginia. their isnt alot of feilds around and the acorns are starting to go, has the are made a difference for you guy?
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
21 Nov 2007 03:53 PM  
ive seen shows on tv and it looks like it really works, I mainly hunt management area so i cant use any of this stuff
SOUTHERN PRIDE
randy
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
27 Nov 2007 12:45 AM  
well it works for me in south ga i put it on bushes, leaves, stumps and it works and i use the powder kind
lead slinger
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
11 Dec 2007 05:15 AM  
i tryed it, the deer ate it but it wasnt like on tv
Cornfed
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
11 Dec 2007 03:36 PM  
Don't waste your hard earned $$ on this kind of stuff.
bertman
6 Point
6 Point

--
11 Dec 2007 04:34 PM  
doesn't work for me.I have tried it 3 times.
Conner Spohn
6 Point
6 Point

--
16 Dec 2007 08:33 PM  
Posted By CornFed on 12/11/2007 9:36 AM
Don't waste your hard earned $$ on this kind of stuff.

Agreed.
jchdh
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
29 Dec 2009 04:47 AM  

I used the pre mixed kind and it didnt work as well as it is claimed to be.  I really recomend taking one of the small mineral blocks and find a really old stump thats started to decay and chop up the block on the stump and the deer tore mine apart,

jchdh
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
29 Dec 2009 04:47 AM  

I used the pre mixed kind and it didnt work as well as it is claimed to be.  I really recomend taking one of the small mineral blocks and find a really old stump thats started to decay and chop up the block on the stump and the deer tore mine apart,

jchdh
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
29 Dec 2009 04:48 AM  

jchdh
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
29 Dec 2009 04:49 AM  

buck29
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
30 Dec 2009 08:50 PM  
I used C'mere Deer before (Powder). I put it next to my salt lick that the deer was using. After it being there for about three day the C'mere Deer molded and the deer stop using my sailt lick.
mark14
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
25 Feb 2010 03:07 PM  
I heard it works i might try it

---
Active Forums 4.2