Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
buck jam have you used it before
Last Post 29 Dec 2009 04:44 AM by jch deerhunter. 11 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
hunter109
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
14 Sep 2007 03:58 PM  
has any one tryed the buck jam in this forum well i have and i was going to see what you guys had comeing to it
Howard
6 Point
6 Point

--
18 Sep 2007 12:14 AM  
Used it a few years ago and it didn't work. I've read here that those types of products work ONLY IF the deer are missing those nutrients and salts from their daily diet.
Nick
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
18 Sep 2007 01:33 AM  
I used it, the only thing I noticed was that it smelled good. I tried it two years and nothing, In fact now that I think about it after I applied it near two of my stands, I don't remember ever seeing a deer there for the rest of the season. I am not saying that it won't work, I am saying that from my experience.......It won't work
Thank you caption obvious...I am so fortunate to have you with me.
ks_hunter
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
18 Sep 2007 01:42 AM  
all i saw it due was leave a bare spot when it snowed (im guessing cause of the salt n stuff
eversboys
6 Point
6 Point

--
08 Oct 2007 12:40 AM  
Deer seem to love the Apple flavored one.
move once, ive gotcha
move twice, youre dead
grimreaper
6 Point
6 Point

--
08 Oct 2007 05:19 AM  
I tried it with no results last year.
Only the dead have seen the end of war. Plato
monkeyyboness
6 Point
6 Point

--
08 Oct 2007 07:41 PM  
i used the corn one and the deer rip it up! in 1 year got a 2ft hole already
lumberrick
6 Point
6 Point

--
08 Oct 2007 08:44 PM  
Sounds like some real solid reviews on this product. Lets see......... It smells good, for a deer repellant, I can use it to melt the ice on my driveway ,it works if they are defecient in some minerals, which require blood sampling. Probably not a lot of repeat customers.
cfiloteo3
6 Point
6 Point

--
09 Oct 2007 01:38 AM  
I use to put out the corn flavor a couple years ago and to not much success. The deer would go up to it, but it seemed like they didn't focus on the buck jam only. There are so many different types of attractants out there and I believe this one is just another product that can sometimes work, or not work at all.
Crystal City,
Zavala County,
Deep South Texas
Droptine
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
09 Oct 2007 04:14 AM  
Used apple jam one time with no results
lojanman88
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
13 Oct 2007 06:49 PM  
I have tried both the apple and the corn jam and i wasnt impressed with either one. Didnt work well for me at all.
jchdh
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
29 Dec 2009 04:44 AM  

i have used the peanut butter for the past 3 years and each time and location the deer (or somn) left a 1ft. hole and it couldnt have been cows or bears cause theres none in the area.  I think it works great

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!