Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
any ideas?
Last Post 14 Sep 2007 02:22 AM by z3z528. 8 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
matt_man215
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
28 Aug 2007 05:05 PM  
i have been hunting for about a week now and have not seen a single deer i see lots of tracks though anmd always see the deer when it is dark out so i was wondering if any of you know of any good baits or anyhting to try and get the deer out during daylight hours i live in south florida and need something light and easy to move out their
mcraddock
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
28 Aug 2007 11:45 PM  
This is going to sound really corny, like an infomercial or something, but have you tried C'mere Deer? I know that some parts of Florida's panhandle do not allow baiting, so this stuff is a great alternative. South Florida might have different regulations. It's advertised as an attractant and not a bait by classification so it should be legal to use in your area. It does work, just not quite as ridicilous as advertised. I looked real careful at it and tasted the stuff when I poured it out. It does have some ground up corn it too, but somehow they get away with calling it an attractant anyway.

Aside from that, if baiting is legal in your area, try grape Koolaid with the sugar already in it, peanut butter, corn, or rice bran.
matt_man215
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
30 Aug 2007 07:38 PM  
thanx that will be great and no baiting is not legel which is why i cannot just go out and buy a feeder but i will def try that i think
grimreaper
6 Point
6 Point

--
02 Sep 2007 07:35 PM  
If possible, try moving a little further down the trail towards their bedding area.
Only the dead have seen the end of war. Plato
coolbreeze
6 Point
6 Point

--
04 Sep 2007 05:26 PM  
If it's legal, carry a few bags of corn into your area.. Can't go wrong with yellow gold!!!!
matt_man215
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
10 Sep 2007 08:35 PM  
i tried but it gets so thick i cant hardly get back their i have tried twice with no luck on getting very far i am about as far in as i can get to where they bed but i seem to miss them by about 20 minutes or so every morning and evening so annoying
Ron
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
10 Sep 2007 09:51 PM  
DRAG DOE URINE AROUND THE AREA YOU ARE HUNTING. DOES AND BUCKS WILL INVESTAGATE THE UNINVITED DEER. (DOESN'T NEED TO BE DOE IN HEAT EITHER.)
leave a message after the beep... me and the boy is hunting
matt_man215
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
11 Sep 2007 07:06 PM  
ill try that i supose
z3z528

--
14 Sep 2007 02:22 AM  
try a trophy rock.. they are mineral supplements for deer.. and believe me they work.. ill have to take a picture of the hole they created in the woods and ive only had it out since may and its prolly close to 8in deep
Ohio is where the Big Bucks Roam!!!
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!