Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

PENUT BUTTER
Last Post 19 Oct 2009 02:36 PM by pinetree. 6 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
PINETREE
8 Point
8 Point

--
28 Sep 2009 06:28 PM  
ANYONE EVER TRIED PENUT BUTTER?????I SCREWED THE LID TO A TREE SCREWED THE JAR BACK TO THE LID AND CUT THE BOTTOM OFF...THE NEXT SAT I WENT BACK IT WAS GONE AND THE JAR WAS LICKED CLEAN....I AM GOING TO GET MORE  TO HECK WITH THE CMERE DEER AND DEER CANE...
MIKE EVERETT
Troutmaster
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
07 Oct 2009 06:18 PM  
Are you sure about what ate it? My buddy tried that season before last and the trail cam showed the diners to be chipmonks and red squirrels.
PINETREE
8 Point
8 Point

--
07 Oct 2009 06:44 PM  
WELL YOU COULD BE CORRECT ON THE SQUIRRELS..BUT I DO NOT THINK WE HAVE CHIPMONKS DOWN HERE...I WILL PUT OUT A NEW ONE AND MY CAMERA TO SEE...
MIKE EVERETT
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
07 Oct 2009 11:21 PM  
Not sure about south alabama...but we have lots of chipmunks around here in Moundville,Al. Dang aggravating littlle buggers.
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
08 Oct 2009 06:58 PM  
they eat it down here in fll, friend of mine was huntn a fence lineput some pnut butter crackers on the fence and a doe came up and ate in, ive put it on my treestand latter and had deer lick it off
SOUTHERN PRIDE
Troutmaster
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
12 Oct 2009 02:03 AM  

There's no doubt that the deer like it. The problem is around here they never get a chance to eat any of it because the little critters always beat them to it.

PINETREE
8 Point
8 Point

--
19 Oct 2009 02:36 PM  
WELL I PUT OUT MORE AND A CAMERA AND SOME ACORN RAGE I HAD 3 BUCKS EATING THE RAGE BUT NEVER SAW WHAT GOT THE PEANUT BUTTER BUT IT WAS GONE AGAIN...
MIKE EVERETT
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!