Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

Swisher 2 row corn planter
Last Post 08 May 2008 04:14 PM by mc6528. 1 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
coolbreeze
6 Point
6 Point

--
03 May 2008 06:42 AM  
My friend and I just purchased the swisher 2 row corn planter from Northen Tool,   What ever you do don't waste your money on this junker..   I wasted 5hrs waiting on this thing to come via Yellow truck. Good thing I have a truck or the dummy delivering it was going to just drop it to the ground.. He was able to push it it to the bed of my pickup..  After I uncrated this beast I knew right away we had just bought a crapper..  I put it together and took it to the farm to put in my corn & bean mix food plot and on the very first pass the thing clogged up , chains popped off sprocket and it was not burying the seed like it should.. And on the very encounted with a rock the digging poits turned backwards.. and to top it off the lever that you use to lift the planter so you can travel from one field to next the weld broke so not it's going to sit in my field until Yellow truck comes to pick it up...  What a piece of junk..  Do not waste your money......                                                                                                                          
mc6528
6 Point
6 Point

--
08 May 2008 04:14 PM  
Thanks for the product update breeze!
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!