Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
food plot implements
Last Post 01 Mar 2008 05:48 AM by tomsinnott. 1 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
wvmedic
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
29 Feb 2008 06:22 PM  
I have finally got some of the people in our hunting club/lease to start some deer management stuff. we have several people interested in food plots, and the "club" is thinking about buying some equipment, and i have been asked to get some information before our next meeting, from things i have looked at i think that overall the plotmaster looks like the best idea, was wondering if anyone had any advise, or other products that work well. some general info: whatever we get needs to be able to be pulled behind an ATV(4wheeler) most our 300cc and 4wd or bigger, maybe behind a pickup truck, or small tractor in some places, it also needs to fairly simple to operate(no farmers among us) and needs to be able to be pulled up some hills be above mention atvs, not any really bad hills just some logging/gas well roads, also would like something that will do most all work at one time. here are the links to the ones i have found so far.
http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/..._200322809

http://www.habitat-development.com/gpage1.html
Tom Sinnott
6 Point
6 Point

--
01 Mar 2008 05:48 AM  
Never used an all in one deal like that but the plotmaster looks a LOT better to me since it has the S tines, drag, and it has 220lbs more weight on it to pull down into the soil. Unless these fields have been disked before and haven't grown up very much I bet the lighter one would do about as much bouncing as digging in.
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!