Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

foodplots
Last Post 29 Jan 2008 08:30 PM by rebel deer hunter. 2 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
28 Jan 2008 08:15 PM  
I was thinking about planting a food plot at the mangement area I hunt. i reread the regulations and this is the 2 about baiting, It is illegal to hunt over bait or place any bait or other food for wildlife on this area, the planting or introduction of anynon-native plant is prohibited, without written authorization of the landowner or primary land manager. so if i find something thats native to florida I can plant it right? I was thinking about the easy plot no till forage by harvest says it grows tetraploid forage rye grass, forage rape, and forage clovers. I know rye grass is native but not sure about the others, i will be planting on a tilled road thats always wet any ideas
SOUTHERN PRIDE
kickin_buck
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
29 Jan 2008 02:17 PM  
I have never been to Florida, but would think there is some type of native clover there. Sounds like you are looking for a seed that does not require much work, sort of drop and forget it. I would look around for something along those lines, but becareful to not build your expectations too high.
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
29 Jan 2008 08:30 PM  
yea I wana check and make sure that i can plant becasue i dont need no tickets or nothing like that
SOUTHERN PRIDE
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!