Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

buck grub
Last Post 10 Jan 2008 03:54 PM by WANTABIGBUCK. 3 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
17 Dec 2007 08:11 PM  
well went to walmart to buy a bag of deer corn and they were out, the only feed/ attractant they had was  feeder fire, buck bran and buck grub so I got a 5lb bag, it smells pretty good, supposed to be roasted almound smell and I hate almounds but its smells good. going to try it either this weekend or the weekend after christmas, any of yall use it and have sucess with it? and it says put in strips on ground 1 in deep, or in piles. im going to put it right by the main trail in piles how do yall use it?
SOUTHERN PRIDE
Cornfed
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
17 Dec 2007 10:10 PM  
Hope your deer like it. I do not waste my money in anything but corn for the feeders. One guy in our club buys every gimmick out there to try. Nothing in our area (mid west Alabama) works thus far. There is a pile of this buck grub out in front of one of my stands that he put there two weeks ago on the edge of a food plot. I saw a squirrel get in it this weekend but there are no deer tracks near it. Maybe they have to get use to it or something.
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
18 Dec 2007 08:08 PM  
yea the spot im going to use it in has never been baited before, its just like wheat grass stuff palmetoes and some oaks and alota pines in florida, i hope they like it to ill let yall no how it performs for me
SOUTHERN PRIDE
WANTABIGBUCK
12 Point
12 Point

--
10 Jan 2008 03:54 PM  
ACORN RAGE IS BETTER AND DEER LIKE IT TOO.IT IS MADE OF ACORNS AND SOY BEANS.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!