Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

Deer Cane Blocks all the above.
Last Post 15 Oct 2007 05:07 PM by ianhuntsny. 10 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Cowboy
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
10 Oct 2007 06:08 PM  
What is the best can of attractin that any one can suggest?
monkeyyboness
6 Point
6 Point

--
11 Oct 2007 12:13 AM  
a doe in heat right under ur stand! lol well from what i have read on here you just have to try many diff things like acron rage,buckjam,deer cane..ect find out what the deer like the best where you hunt. i used them 3 things and deer by me go nuts for them and for others on this site deer didnt touch it.. best thing is to try a few things and see what they like.
droptine06
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
12 Oct 2007 03:00 PM  
acorn rage, deer cain salt lick buck jam all seem to attract deer but in some states it is ileagle to hunt over bait check with you wildlife resource agent's before you hunt might save you a lot of headache
Hillbilly Willy
Today is the day the Lord hath made, I will rejoice and be glad in it
Cowboy
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
13 Oct 2007 03:27 PM  

Thanks man I have tryied the buck jam stuff but never had any luck. I used a deer cane block last year and the only deer i ever saw  lick it was the buck I shot last year. Agian thanks for the reply also how did you get your pic on your profile any tips.

MelSue
Forum Administrator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
13 Oct 2007 04:00 PM  
Cowboy I sent you a Private Message... I'll help you with any pic posting questions you have. : )
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
mossyoakcowboy
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
13 Oct 2007 05:29 PM  
Have you ever tried C'MEER DEER. I have used it the last two years and it seems to work well. I perfer the powder. Pour it on a stump or down a trail. The biggest thing is that if you are not in an area that the deer travel though then your wasting your time with baiting. If there are no deer to bait then your out of luck either way.
Live life 8 seconds at a time
Cowboy
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
13 Oct 2007 05:48 PM  
No sir I havent the thing is there are goats and cows that are in the field I have to put up feeder pins around my feeder to keep them out. I dont want to put that out and they eat it if you know what  i mean.
BuckWacka
6 Point
6 Point

--
14 Oct 2007 12:00 AM  
We can't bait in Maine so I have not tried any of the products listed.

Jawja
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
14 Oct 2007 12:58 AM  
Buck Grub has worked vey well for me
papa99
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
14 Oct 2007 01:04 AM  
seem to like lucky buck here. worked better for me than the buck jam. 5gal of molassass work any time
Ian Hunts NY
6 Point
6 Point

--
15 Oct 2007 05:07 PM  
i have had luck with corn and protien feed
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!