TC Venture-One Year Later
Last Post 18 Aug 2012 03:25 AM by rritchey. 0 Replies.
Author Messages
rritchey sr.
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
18 Aug 2012 03:25 AM  
It is fast approaching the one year anniversary of my purchase of a TC Venture and I can tell you that it is defenitly the best investment that I have made in recent years. I was out with some friends at the range and the TC Venture has proven again that sub-moa groups are pretty common place for it. The TC will be with me in the bear and whitetail seasons this fall and I hope to put it to the test in the field. My friends were impressed with the groups and also with the fact that the 7mm mag. had relatively medium recoil for a magnum rifle. I also found that the Bushnell elite scope handles the recoil with no problems. The Bushnell elite has the rain guard coating and it really works well. I have recommended the Venture to a few of my friends and I have a friend about to purchase a TC Venture in 30-06. I will keep you posted how his 06 shoots in reguards to sub-moa groups. I know that a few other manufacturers are now selling mid-priced rifles, but I know how the TC Venture performs and if I buy another rifle it will be a TC Venture.

---
Active Forums 4.2