Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
New Muzzleloaders
Last Post 01 Aug 2007 03:07 PM by Kmehaffey. 11 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Forestclimber
6 Point
6 Point

--
19 Jul 2007 11:22 AM  
What is the latest in muzzleloaders for this year?  Every year the manufacturers come up with something you can't live without to get your dollar.  What is it this year?
mc6528
6 Point
6 Point

--
19 Jul 2007 02:45 PM  

Knight has come out with the KP-1. It is supposed to compete with the T/C Encore-ProHunter line.

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Mr. Al
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
19 Jul 2007 04:27 PM  
CVA has come up with an electric muzzelloader, it egnites the powder by a battery.
Firepoggy
8 Point
8 Point

--
19 Jul 2007 07:51 PM  
What has been posted already is what I have seen also. T/C aslo has a new inline out that breaks open like the encore, but is strictly a muzzleloader. It also offers a "finger turn" breach plug.
To Authenticate the posting experience, this post may contain impact shots.
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
19 Jul 2007 09:22 PM  
The one with the breach plug you can remove with your fingers would be cool,but is it worth that much money?I think I will stick with my CVA Magbolt.
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
Forestclimber
6 Point
6 Point

--
20 Jul 2007 03:02 AM  
The electronic ignition thing sounds like a lot of trouble to me. I still use the #11 percussion caps.
The finger removal breechplug is a good idea.
smutty
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
20 Jul 2007 03:31 PM  
I see that Savage makes a Muzzeloader that uses Smokeless powder. Is this a new product and has anyone tried one yet.
rackaholic1989
6 Point
6 Point

--
20 Jul 2007 06:12 PM  
i'm just gonna stick to my cva till it dont shoot no more
If Its Brown It's Down!
cb
8 Point
8 Point

--
25 Jul 2007 04:21 AM  
They sure smell good but the taste in my wallet would be sour!
cb
8 Point
8 Point

--
25 Jul 2007 04:23 AM  
I'll stay with my Knight inline with #11 percussion caps.
fla airboater
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
01 Aug 2007 12:50 PM  
I have had one for a year now and it is SWEET.They have been out since about 2001 or 2002. Because it uses the smoeless powder it has way less kick and the muzzle vilosity is higher. You can read more about the Savage 110 Muzzle loader on the websight www.randywakeman.com , he has tested the loader through literally thousands of shots. The savage is the only muzzle loader that is pressure tested by the stanard testing used for all other modern guns.
keep on strokin
kmehaffey
6 Point
6 Point

--
01 Aug 2007 03:07 PM  
I'll stick with my Traditions Lightning,As for the electronic ignition,Remington built a Mod.700 with Electronic ignition,I think it was a flop! Do any of you people have any Electronic Firearms? If so I'd like to hear about them.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!