Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
Winchester Model 12
Last Post 11 Sep 2007 09:23 AM by Kmehaffey. 3 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
wzimmer
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
07 Sep 2007 04:11 AM  
Does anyone on here know the value of a used Winchester Model 12 w/28" barrel, modified choke, in 12 gauge? My Dad had one that he rabbit hunte with when he was alive. I do not rabbir hunt, only deer hunt, therfore I do not need the gun. I have heard so many rages on the value of the gun. Like I said my Dad used the gun so the blueing does not look new, but other than that, the gun is in good condition. Any help will be appreciated.
wrenchman30
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
07 Sep 2007 10:57 AM  
unless you really need the money at some point you will regret selling your dads gun. 500.00 should be a starting point for a used model 12. go to gunbroker and other sites and browse for like conditions and prices.
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
07 Sep 2007 01:16 PM  
I would NEVER sell a gun my Dad passsd down,no matter what it's worth.
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
kmehaffey
6 Point
6 Point

--
11 Sep 2007 09:23 AM  
Mod 12s range in price ,from a couple of hundred dollars to a couple of thousand dollars. The 12ga Mod 12 are fairly common. The smaller gauges,are the high priced guns.If you really need to sell it, have it appraised.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!