Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
TC Venture Review
Last Post 12 Oct 2011 03:49 AM by rritchey. 1 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
rritchey sr.
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
11 Oct 2011 01:11 PM  
I put the TC Venture 7mm mag together today and put a Bushnell Elite 3200 4-12 x 40 AO scope on it. After I had it all setup and bore sighted I took it to the gun club to sight it in. Man what a shooter. The felt recoil was very acceptable and did not punish me for selecting the 7mm mag. The reason I purchased the TC Venture was because all the research I had done indicated that it was a lot of rifle for the money and I am telling you that it shot fantastically. I shot a sub-MOA group at 100 yards. The TC Venture has a composite stock, poly clip, 5R match grade barrel and the bolt has a 60 degree lift, smooth action, and gives you lots of room under the scope when working the action. The cost of the TC Venture was less than $400 after factory rebate and I don't know where I could have purchased a better firearm for the money that performs like this one. I would buy another one in a heart beat!!
rritchey sr.
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
12 Oct 2011 03:49 AM  
I miss spoke about it having a match grade barrel, it is a match grade crown. oops.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!