Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
gun control facts?
Last Post 08 Sep 2011 07:26 AM by stubs. 4 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
stubs
6 Point
6 Point

--
08 Jan 2010 01:42 AM  

i am doing my final speech at school on gun control and i need 2 more sources and one i has to be for gun control... even if i just got your thoughts on gun control and if you think it is needed or not. any help would be great!  

thanks

go BSU!!!!!
kmehaffey
6 Point
6 Point

--
09 Jan 2010 08:01 PM  
America,does'nt need gun control, It needs criminal control !Enforce the gun laws already on the books,their are over 20,000 nation wide,and put the criminals where they belong,either behind bars,or in the grave !
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
09 Jan 2010 08:58 PM  
Posted By Kmehaffey on 01/09/2010 2:01 PM
America,does'nt need gun control, It needs criminal control !Enforce the gun laws already on the books,their are over 20,000 nation wide,and put the criminals where they belong,either behind bars,or in the grave !

Well said.

Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
brewknife
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
06 Mar 2011 12:00 AM  
We need to control who gets behind the gun, not the gun itself! We don't need serial numbered ammo, Permits, licenses, or anything else but to check the background of the buyer! Here's a good question for you. Do you have to buy a permit to vote? Of course not. Is your freedom of speech taxed? No! So why should we have to pay fees or anything for any rights? The second ammendment is a right, not a privelege. Paying for that right is unconstitutional.
stubs
6 Point
6 Point

--
08 Sep 2011 07:26 AM  
i never said what i ended up writing about but i got statistics on places with different levels of gun control and the places where every one owns a gun the crime rates are lower than places where guns are controlled and restricted by the government. my teacher had to go back and check everything and said my speach had the most facts and statistics of the class and i was the only one that new what i was talking about. thanks for helping change my topic a little bit.
go BSU!!!!!
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!