Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

muzzleloader for sale
Last Post 24 Sep 2009 01:44 PM by WVHunter129. 4 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
hank
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
16 Mar 2009 06:38 PM  
i have a tc white mountain carbine in good condition .54 caliber accurate using tc maxi hunters with 100 grains cleanshot or equalivent includes ramroad cleaning jags ome projectiles pin puller for disassambly nipple wrench dontact hank thru this website asking $150.00 hank
doeslayer
6 Point
6 Point

--
01 Jul 2009 10:37 PM  
do you still have this or have you already sold it
wake me up early, be good to my dogs and teach my children to pray.
hank
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
19 Jul 2009 02:45 AM  
still have the gun but im unable to ship it without an ffl license that just adds to the price and it can only be shipped to another ffl so it looks like ill have to sell it instate so no ffl license is necessary just a nj firearms id card hank
btr568
6 Point
6 Point

--
24 Sep 2009 03:14 AM  
uhh actually this is a muzzleloader ie;black powder.It can be legally sold anytime anywhere with NO ffl involved.You can ship if Fed-X or UPS.Black powder firearms do not even require a backgroung check even when you buy them new of the shelf...No joke this is verifiable on the ATF website.
WVHunter129
Forum Administrator
8 Point
8 Point

--
24 Sep 2009 01:44 PM  
btr568 is absolutely correct. No FFL is required when it comes to black powder firearms. Look at Cabela's and Bass Pro, they wouldn't be offering online or even catalog sales of black powder rifles and handguns if an FFL was required.
WVHunter129
Live to Hunt/Hunt to Live
Forum Administrator
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!