buckmasters..here for the hunter?..or just scamming hunters?
Last Post 21 Nov 2010 01:12 AM by MTHSbull@hotmail.com. 4 Replies.
Author Messages Informative
bullrider25
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
09 May 2010 08:19 PM  
i was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and what should i do about it...i have recently gotten a phone call from buckmasters wanting me to sighn up for there membership and i agreed to the one year membership..i love hunting and i support it in anyway i can.well buckmasters charged my card for the 5 yr membership which is 130.90 which to some ppl isnt much but to me thats alot at one time sense im raising a baby and my fiance is fighting cancer so i cant afford that much at once right now and i told buckmasters this and they seemed to be really understanding but yet had no problem taking me for way more than they were supposed to..so i called up membership services and told them what was going on and there exact words to me were this.."its not our problem and theres nothing that we are going to do about it"..that being said i told them that i didnt want to be a member anymore at all not even for the year and i that i had lost all respect for buckmasters..is there anything i can do to get my money back? i wish there was a way to get ahold of jackie busman himself to let him know whats really goin on with buckmasters..im sure he wouldnt be happy about it at all..at least i would hope not!!..when buckmasters told me "its not our problem" well i took everything i had that had said buckmasters on it out to the back canyon and i had lit it a fire including the bow i had hunted with for the last 5 yrs..i know it really didnt get anything acomplised by burning it all but it made me feel better at the time lol..well any suggestions would be great on what i can do about the situation and i hope this doesnt happen to anybody else..happy hunting
bill
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
10 May 2010 10:36 AM  
i'd call the credit card company asap and tell them what happened and you want credit. i made the mistake of entering the contests a few times and started getting a lot of calls from them at work. they finally gave up on me. i would venture a guess that jackie doesn't know what the marketing people do and if he did probably wouldn't care.
bullrider25
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
10 May 2010 08:26 PM  
i had actually just gotten off the phone with the cc company and they said they would get the problem resolved..it still amazes me why a company the size of buckmasters would need to do such a thing..im sure they are a multi million dollar business what good did they get out of my 130 bucks? but maybe thats how they got so big in the first place lol well thanks for the reply..keep your crosshairs clean and happy hunting
blukyboy
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
28 Sep 2010 12:11 AM  
it's a scam or at least not an agreeable situation. I too am fighting cancer so I feel where you are coming from. They called me many times and finally, I give in. I asked them to bill me once a month and the caller basically refused saying I could not get the prizes until it was paid in full. So I set it up on auto withdrawl from my checking account thinking I would get the prizes soon. they called again tonight and said they wanted to withdrawl the balance or there would be a delay sending the prizes. I told the boy I wanted to remain on the payment schedule that we agreed to and he smarted off, said he would make a note of it and hung up on me before I could answer him. I love to hunt, love guns, love fellow hunters but, I live on a fixed income and apparently these folks are not sensitive to the culture that most hunters exist and live in. Not everybody has the best of everything and not everyone hunts over plots of biologic. I though Jackie Bushman represented the hunter, the common working man. I won't watch the show again and will never send them another damn cent once this is done. Hunters will give you the shirt off their back and I am a hunter. I do not need some young punk pressuring me to send some millionaire my last dollar. This whole ordeal has sickened me to the Outdoor Channel and buckmaster..
william
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
21 Nov 2010 01:12 AM  
Well my understanding was that the biggest part of the money was going to the disabled veterans. Thats y I gave the money for the vets not the club or the tinks or this.Most of the tips r 4 beginrs ,been hunting well over 49 yrs .got a wall hanger or 2 for around here but u hav to scout know how the deer r moving,where the pressure is ect.Got to the piont have to drive around for awhile ,park one place hunt another.But I like this. so far.Chance to win prize talk to u ll so. Thats worths it, I guess in the long run.i dont have the money either,but for the vets .

---
Active Forums 4.2