Wow alot has changed
Last Post 31 Mar 2010 03:00 AM by tubby. 5 Replies.
Author Messages
newhunter
12 Point
12 Point

--
27 Mar 2010 07:16 PM  
I have not been on in a long time. What up with everyone, how is everyone doing? I have noticed some of the changes, still looking around. Noticed some new names, and also noticed some of the old gang isn't here any more. Thats sad.

Webfetti.com

tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
27 Mar 2010 09:08 PM  
Yeah lots has changed,faces(names) and the friendlyness of the place left about the time they changed the site.You,Willy and Melsue are the only ones I see regularly and thats over on facebook.It's really used to be a cool place.
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
newhunter
12 Point
12 Point

--
27 Mar 2010 09:10 PM  
why did the mods let the forum get so whacked out?

Webfetti.com

tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
27 Mar 2010 10:55 PM  

Posted By newhunter on 27 Mar 2010 03:10 PM
why did the mods let the forum get so whacked out?

Most of them left,I'm not sure exactly why.I have noticed that when you post something such as a question about project venison,it never gets answered,so I assume the support from Buckmasters is slim to none.
Tubby
Jeremiah Johnson
6 Point
6 Point

--
30 Mar 2010 03:09 PM  
Couple of years ago the mods got real active deleting, moving posts and generally making folks mad. Some were banned and some, like me, lost interest because some of the more informative and interesting members were gone.
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
31 Mar 2010 03:00 AM  

Posted By Jeremiah Johnson on 30 Mar 2010 09:09 AM
Couple of years ago the mods got real active deleting, moving posts and generally making folks mad. Some were banned and some, like me, lost interest because some of the more informative and interesting members were gone.

I know what you mean..........I spend most of my time at the DU site and another hunting site.
Tubby

---
Active Forums 4.2