Where is my Magazines?
Last Post 05 Nov 2010 10:31 PM by TimberKing. 5 Replies.
Author Messages
deadfowl
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
17 Jan 2010 08:12 PM  
Ok I paid for a 5 year membership 5 months ago and I have only gotten 3 magazines. I havent gotten my January yet. has one else gotten theirs or not gotten theirs? Also I finally got all my stuff at the END of deer season that I was suppose to have gotten. A hat, tinks 69, a cheap plastic knife, and an ez grunter. where is the other stuff I was told I would be getting? For $150 I thought and was told I would be getting more than that.
andrew
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
25 Jan 2010 01:45 AM  
well id be calling to make arrangemant with the buckmaster myself..... a trophy hunt mite help..haha
backstrap
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
31 Jan 2010 05:28 PM  
i paid for a life time membership back in nov and i havent got nuthing but a knife and a card . the # i call not in service. im haveing doubts about buck mastrer now. i hope jackie had a good hunt on me
kmac
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
01 Feb 2010 06:41 PM  
Deadfowl, Sorry for the delay in shipping your package. It normally takes 4 to 6 weeks from the time the account is paid in full to send the package. Without looking at your account its hard to say exactly what happened. As far as the magazines go Buckmasters is published six times per year, June-November. The last issue mailed was the winter edition. The next one will be out in June. Here is a link to the five year membership package.

http://store.buckmasters.com/pc-18-...ckage.aspx

• 30 Action Packed Issues of BUCKMASTERS Whitetail Magazine – You won’t have to worry about missing an issue for 5 years.
• Knight & Hale EZ-GRUNT-ER.
• 3” Lockblade Knife
• Buckmasters Black Embroidered Cap with Realtree Advantage Timber Bill
• Buckmasters Toboggan
• Buckmasters Big Bucks DVD
• Tink’s #69 Doe-In-Rut Buck Lure
• Buckmasters Window Decal
• New Member Guide
• Discounts on Merchandise
• Access to Hunting Liability Insurance Program
Yours For Only $130.90!
kmac
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
01 Feb 2010 06:43 PM  
Backstrap,
You can call 1-800-240-3337 and we can take a look at your account to see what the delay is.
TimberKing
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
05 Nov 2010 10:31 PM  
I enter some contest on a website. Next thing you know I'm getting a call from Buck masters. I went for the 5 years of Buck masters magazine on the 6 month pay plan.. I have gotten 3-4 mags so far " right on time" But I have to tell you I'm not overly impressed with the arctics. plus I have seen the same deer in 3 driffrent arctics. Could be a long 5 years..

MSgt..

---
Active Forums 4.2