DO NOT CALL ME ANYMORE!!!!
Last Post 07 Nov 2011 07:08 PM by Geecheeboy. 13 Replies.
Author Messages
holstonangler
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
11 Sep 2009 05:15 AM  
BUCKMASTERS continually calls my cell phone after telling them numerous times not to call me anymore.  This has been going on for at least two or three months.  I still get called everyday.  This is terrible service and I am losing all respect for this company.  Who can I get ahold of to remove me from their calling list?

Thanks
James
rosiviperz@aol.com
john
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
24 Sep 2009 03:12 AM  
I too am having the same problem...I will soon take legal action against this company and Jackie Bushman if They and he are not willing to settle this matter...I  Have alway enjoyed Jackies show and I would hope that he does not indorse what this is doing to his loyal fans.
Skeeter
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
25 Sep 2009 04:13 PM  
Repeatedly getting nuisance phone calls is annoying, and I dont blame y'all for being upset.  I recieve them all the time from non profit's myself and know the frustration, but I really dont think Bushman is behind the calls.  Usually knuckleheads that cannot find any other line of work are hired to harrass us and are not smart enough to take you off the call list when you request them to do so.  I hope you guys get this resolved.
Tom Sinnott
6 Point
6 Point

--
20 Oct 2009 02:59 AM  
No it isn't a agency just wanting a cut from the subscription calling everyone it's actually Buckmasters. I can't believe they would ruin their reputation by harassing every hunter thoughout the first part of the hunting season each year.
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin
heightman55
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
24 Oct 2009 02:38 PM  

I too am getting pretty ticked off at the nightly phone call's. They started about a week ago with the first call about a new program they are running to help disabled hunters better access to hunting areas. I agreed to a five year subscription payable in 5 monthly payments. Well let me say one thing. The next time they call I will teel them if the calls continue I will not send them a dime only a letter canceling my subscription. And will aslo inform them that I am on the DO NOT CALL list and that one more call from them will cause me to report them to the proper division. I am sure that I never gave them permission to call me.

JP
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
14 Dec 2009 02:34 PM  

I too am getting these calls. I am a new member just recently joined (1 year subscription) to try Buckmasters out. The calls started immediatley after joining, trying to get me to join for 5 years. the 1st call told them that i wasn't interested yet the kept calling even after i told them to remove my name from the calling list and to not call me back. I have not been called in the past 2 days but if i am called again i will not renew and will cancel my membership. I would like to hear from buckmasters on what they are doing if anything to resolve this matter.

CPTMEDC
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
14 Dec 2009 09:35 PM  
I, like most, received these calls, however, they have stopped. Here is, in my experience, how to resolve this:

If you are a member:

1: The next time Buckmasters calls, advise them that you are a member and ask the representative who calls to confirm the phine number that they have for you. Once confirmed, only use this number to enter contests.

2: They are usually receptive when you turn down an offer and will not call you again, or atleast for a while, about that offer. They will call you about any other offers that they have though.

I have found that this stops the 3-a-day calls, but will not stop them from ever calling again. This you should expect. It is no different than your hunting club President asking for your dues, or if you want to contribute to this or that at a meeting. Buckmasters doesn't have a meeting and there for they call. Seriously, I don't think I have gotten a call in 3-4 weeks now.

If you are NOT a member:

1: Become one! I have found Buckmasters to be a great fraternity and all three publications to be excellent.

2: Stop registering for contests. If you don't register(at which time you give your number) they wont call. This will also increase my odds of winning; however slim that may be.

REMEMBER: They will call you because you are a member(sorry if you don't like it, but it is part of the deal) and when you register for contests. Both of which exempt you from DO NOT CALL. Read the top of the contest form, they tell you right there that they are going to call.

Hope this helps someone, otherwise I just wrote this thesis for nothing. Good Luck!
blukyboy
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
28 Sep 2010 12:23 AM  
it's pitiful....Jackie knows, everything under the name of Buckmaster is a representation of Mr Bushman. He is responsible.
TimberKing
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
26 Oct 2010 10:38 PM  
I get the same thing. It was to the poing that I had to get rude..
MrMenup
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
22 Apr 2011 07:16 AM  
P!$$ Poor customer service. I entered a contest with no entension of making any purchases. A lady called me one night and started talking about a membership. I told her I was not interested, she said she would send me a packet of info and if it looked like something I was interested in I could just mail in the amount. I started getting letters like crazy and phone calls multiple times a day. Finally about 4 months past and I get a past due notice. I call up there and asked why I was past due because I never agreed to purchase anything, and have not recieved any service of there's. The guy on the other end of the phone called me an outright liar, and that I agreed to this and would change it from 5 yr memebership to a 1 yr to reduse the price. Well, I was hot, and didn't want any memebership after being treated like dirt, not to mention times are tuff. Well I asked to speak to his boss, the guy very rudely goes, "WHY?" I explained to him that since he can not help me with what I needed, I need someone who can. He put me on hold and within less then a minute came back online and said my manager is on the phone but he told me to 0.00 out the account and cancel it. That was the simple result I was wanting and could have been resolved kindly in only a few moments. I called back a couple days later to make sure it was done correctly and didn't recieve a very warm response then. But because of this experience it has taken any chance of a future membership from me and flushed it down the toilet.
pugs40
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
25 May 2011 02:59 PM  
sticker pt
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
26 May 2011 05:40 AM  
im starting to think nahc and buck masters are ran buy the same folks, im a life memb-for both ???????????
notmyrealname
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
02 Nov 2011 10:07 PM  
Has anyone else been bombarded with phone call from these people. I signed up for the contest thinking this was a legit co. The phone calls won't stop. I have asked 3 times so far to be removed from their call list. They could call tomorrow and say I won, they would be told to stick the free trip up their rear!
I am now keeping track of each call and will take action if this crap keeps up. Just wanted to know how many others are having the same trouble with these jerks. As I now see I'm not the only one. What ever you do DON'T give them your phone number!
Privacy Policy my rear, these people don't care!
One more call and I will hit every hunting blog I can. If they are a sponsor for Gun Talk it will start with a phone call to Tom during his radio show.
i
I'M SURE THIS POST IS AGAINST THEIR "RULES", BUT THEN THESE PEOPLE
KNOW NO RULES!

Now I feel better.
Ron
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
07 Nov 2011 07:08 PM  
For a while I got a call from one of the customer service guys who has family in Charleston. He would call, just to check on my season's progress. He never even mentioned any additional services or memberships, but then again, I'm already a life member and receive all three publications. I did recently receive a call after another entry into one of the contests, but the CS rep commented that he could see that I am a LM, and just wanted to let me know that my entry was recorded and how was my season going. Just like the NAHC, it's always important to read and understand the membership agreement that you sign when you join any organization, then when you get a phone call, or an item to test for purchase that you didn't order, or never get a field test item, get solicited to extend membership terms, or add other publications, you won't get all uptight, because you knew what you signed up for in the first place!!!!!!!!!!
NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, Second Amendment Foundation, DU, QDMA, ASA, OYOA, Everyday Hunter, and Proud SC redneck REBEL for life.

---
Active Forums 4.2