Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

First Hunts
Last Post 14 Jul 2009 08:32 PM by pinetree. 2 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Rafe
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
28 Jun 2009 07:37 PM  
Hi there, I am Rafe Rountree and I am a disabled veteran from the first gulf war and I'm doing better now since I had my right hip completely replaced last August 08.. I am 48 yrs old and I am still waiting to find someone, somehow to go on my first deer hunting trip. I have eaten vinison but I have not harvested my first deer to this date. I had four cousins who hunted all the time but it was like a family thing. My dad didn't do much hunting at all, I think he may have been squirell hunting when he was a kid. So I hope I get to go sometime soon. I live in North Carolina and most hunting is done by who you know or what club you belong too so maybe I will be able to get someone to take me out, Talk atcha later, Rafe
hank
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
29 Jun 2009 04:02 AM  
im in the same boat as you are nam vet but im lucky i have a brother and two friends that take me everywhere both in state and out of state me and my brother and possibly one of my friends have a hunt for deer in south carolina scheduled for nov 1 this year the outfitter states he can handle people who are handicapped or even in a wheelchair most of the outfitters i talked withwill take handicapped hunters a few said no they didnt have equiptment go to your localvfw american legion stateconservation office they may assist in finding a place to hunt welcome home comrade hank
PINETREE
8 Point
8 Point

--
14 Jul 2009 08:32 PM  
BROTHER I AM SURE SOMEONE FROM THIS GROUP THAT HUNTS CLOSE TO YOU WILL INVITE YOU..WE HAVE A LOT OF GOOD OLE BOYS HERE...I WOULD BE GLAD TO INVITE YOU HUNTING BUT I HUNT IN SOUTH ALABAMA..IT WOULD BE A HECK OF A DRIVE TO GO AND TRY TO SEE A DEER... BUT YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME.....JUST LET ME KNOW...AND THANKS FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE.....
MIKE EVERETT
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!