Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
bushnell scope
Last Post 11 Nov 2008 06:20 PM by paulie. 2 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
southgabuckman
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
11 Nov 2008 12:34 AM  
just wondering if anyone has used bushnell's banner dusk&dawn scope because i found it on bass pro shop and i can get a 6x18x50 scope for $130 and i think it a good value for such a high powered scope. just wanted to get someone feedback on the scope whether it good and bad scope
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
11 Nov 2008 02:00 PM  
I have a 3x9x50 Bushnell Banner and an Elite 3200,no complaints from neither one.
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
paulie
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
11 Nov 2008 06:20 PM  
I have owned one Bushnell scope, and three or four pair of Bushnell binos! None of them are still in service today! The scope was mounted on a marlin '336' in 35.remington. Not a real hard hitting gun, after less than a hundred rounds, the innards of the scope fell apart! The binos, all of them over time seemed to have lost there ability to focus properly. Needless to say, I'm not a big fan of Bushnell optics nor will I ever buy them again! Now granted, these were products made some twenty years ago, so whats on the market today may well be better constructed but my experience with them was less than satisfactory!! Oh and by the way, "yes, I do take care of my equipment"!! If there is one thing I've learned over the years, it is to, buy the best equipment "you can afford"! You can go cheap to save a buck or two, but in the long run you end up paying more because, most cheap gear wont last!
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!