Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
Scope question?
Last Post 26 Oct 2008 03:48 PM by orangeblooded. 2 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
WVHillbilly
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
23 Oct 2008 08:36 AM  
  Ok I know this question is probably gonna make me sound very stupid but I am going to ask it anyway since I cant find anything about it. 

Ok here goes,  I usually hunt either ironsights or an old regular scope, so that said this is why I have a question, My father in law gave me a remington 700  .243  with a bushnell 4x - 12x banner scope on it, now what is the number you see at the top inside of it that you can change by turning the inner dial on the eyepiece?? and the other number that shows on the back of the upper dial on top?? they do not match when you look thru and on top, I can turn the dial and make it the same but I do not know what they are for.. I always used an old scope that just had crosshairs in it..  plz forgive my stupidity on this, and if anyone has a link to anything about how to set it or what its for plz leave it in this thread..

thanks ahead of time.....
WVHillbilly
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
25 Oct 2008 12:51 AM  
  No one????
orangeblooded
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
26 Oct 2008 03:48 PM  
wish I could help, but not sure what you are talking about. Probably some system Bushnell came out with a while back that fizzled out. Maybe its some sort of built in range finding system or something along those lines.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!