Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

cold feet?
Last Post 10 Oct 2008 02:55 PM by ontarioben. 7 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
jjbuckmaster
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
07 Oct 2008 04:58 AM  
besides hand warmers in the boots what works to warm the feet up?is there heated boot liners?if so where do you get them or is there other product for this?
ontarioben
6 Point
6 Point

--
08 Oct 2008 01:16 AM  
I don`t know if they make heated boot liners or not but I do know that there are battery powered heated socks on the market . I`ll search for a place to purchase a pair.
ontarioben
6 Point
6 Point

--
08 Oct 2008 01:47 AM  
JJ I found heated socks at cabelas.com for 19.99 a pair
Trey
6 Point
6 Point

--
08 Oct 2008 03:40 AM  
if its the battery operated socks unless they've changed from several years back all they seem to do is burn the bottom of your toes, but they may make them better now. You can purchase feet warmers just like hand warmers and they work great. Small enough so they don't bother you and put out plenty of heat.
jjbuckmaster
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
08 Oct 2008 03:43 AM  
thanks guys
ontarioben
6 Point
6 Point

--
08 Oct 2008 01:46 PM  
you should wear another pair of socks under the powered pair to prevent skin irritation and burning, so I`ve been told.
Dobber
8 Point
8 Point

--
10 Oct 2008 02:47 AM  
use a can of arrid extra dry non scented on your feet to prevent your feet from sweating to begin with, then layers with a good pair of boots
ontarioben
6 Point
6 Point

--
10 Oct 2008 02:55 PM  
Neoprene socks also works well to keep feet warmer, also I wear a pair of nylon socks usually a bit smaller than my shoe size it acts like a compression sock that you get during surgery keeps the blood flowing. Feet get cold because of restriction in blood to the lower extremities. This year I got a set of rhinoskin pants, shirt, and hood so far in the heat I stay cool and when the temps get around freezing toasty warm and so far my feet have not gotten cold(knock on wood).
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!