Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
Anyone Else Scammed?
Last Post 13 Sep 2008 03:11 AM by dragon_knight_32401. 1 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Troy Petrilla
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
06 Sep 2008 06:30 PM  
 Hey Just wanted to know if any of you fellow hunters where scammed by Buck Masters like I was?  They claimed I orded kinfes and I didn't. They even told me they would take it off my bill twice then sent it to collections. After I argued with them and hounded by collection call I caved in  and gave the 100.00...

For about 2 months I didn't even see my merchandise and the call still kept comming in even though I was assured I was on their DNC list

Well just opend my mail today and I got two knifes that look like they came for the dollar store and a gun sling that i really nothing to speak of..  

Just want to warn you fellow hunters to be careful.. I love our sport and companies like this give us a bad name. Please post any of your experiances  on the board...

dragon_knight_32401
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
13 Sep 2008 03:11 AM  
yeah now they throw in a hat and the knife and sent me a bill for 103 and they told me it was going to be 36 dollers that is why i have not paid anything for it and i will not pay that much for a magazine
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!