Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

Snake boots
Last Post 31 Jul 2008 06:06 PM by rebel deer hunter. 3 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
fla airboater
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
17 Jul 2008 09:52 PM  
I am in the market for a pair of water proof snake boots and I am having trouble finding a boot maker that makes a boot large enough to me, my shoe size is 11.5 eeee and I have tried four of the major boot makers and they all stop at "ee" width. If there is anyone out there that knows of a place for me to shop for these boots please let me know . This would be much appriciated. I know I can buy sizes larger than my length, but they always wear blisters because of the bad fit to my feet.
keep on strokin
trinitydeerslayer
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
29 Jul 2008 06:11 PM  
Have you tried Red Wings?

www.redwingshoes.com

I saw in their catalog once where they offer sizes up to like 15 HHH or some ridiculuosly large sasquatch size like that. Anyway, they're the only ones I can think of that might be able to accomodate you. Good luck...
fla airboater
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
29 Jul 2008 08:15 PM  
They donot have snake boots but I thank you for the reply. I had to settle for a size to long in order to get a pair wide enough for my feet. I went with a pair of 18" LaCrosse boots, size 12 EE, not a great fit but they are wide enough, snake and water proof
keep on strokin
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
31 Jul 2008 06:06 PM  
I have a pair of rocky bearclaws size 14, their waterproof and nake proof, the only thing is they got treads like super swampers and dont do good in the sand. I bought the bass pro redhead snake boots and they arnt water proof, it says they are but they aint, you can get the rockys at basspro and cabelas
SOUTHERN PRIDE
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!