Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
Banquet tips & tricks
Last Post 13 Aug 2008 07:27 AM by avi. 6 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
mc6528
6 Point
6 Point

--
22 May 2008 04:09 PM  
Any of you have any ideas you would like to share with other chapters about raffles or games that worked well for your chapter?
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Heart of Texas Chapter
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
25 May 2008 03:41 AM  
For the first time we had a Buck scoring contest. We had a print and a deer feeder as the prize for the closest to the net score of the Buck Mount on display. We had instructions to write your name, score and place $5.00 in the envalope and drop it in the bucket. We made $750.00 off the game. We will have it again. We might have two! One for $10.00 and one for $5.00 entry.

Larry
Heart of Texas Chapter
mc6528
6 Point
6 Point

--
25 May 2008 09:16 PM  

Great idea Larry!  I'll bring that up to our committee.  How many people usually attend your banquet?

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson
mc6528
6 Point
6 Point

--
25 May 2008 09:35 PM  
We bought a gun safe (20 gun) from Gander Mtn for just a bit under $500.00 (they give us a nice discount on items each year).  We put a "combination" on 99 slips of paper & the actual combination on another, put each combination into a plain envelope & seal each one.  We sold each envelope for $10.00 with a max of three per person admonishing everyone to NOT open their envelope until they were told to.  At a predertimined time during the event we tell everyone to open their envelope & announce the actual combination.  Whoever possesses the matching combination wins the safe.  Every envelope was gone before the dinner serving line was finished & made $500.00 profit.
Heart of Texas Chapter
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
26 May 2008 03:04 AM  
Emerson,

This was our second banquet for The Heart of Texas Chapter. We had 252 in attendance. We had 19 sponsor tables. Not bad considering Brownwood, Texas has only a population of 20,000. Our chapter works projects for Brown and surrounding counties. We are only in our third year and things are looking good.

How has the attendance been for SW Arkansas?
mc6528
6 Point
6 Point

--
26 May 2008 03:49 AM  
Pretty darn good numbers.  Keep up the good work.
We are in our fourth year.  We are averaging around 350 people in a town of 1,125.  Last year we had 15 gold sponsors at $500.00 per table & 28 silver sponsors at $250.00 each.  We have been extremely blessed & are very thankful!
avi
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
13 Aug 2008 07:27 AM  

hi, guys I am new to this forum so this is my humble request to you all that please cooperate with me and send me updates of this forum
Thank you

rocky

Wisconsin Treatment Centers

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!