Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
Soccer in the U.S.
Last Post 28 Sep 2007 03:56 AM by Bobo. 2 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
cfiloteo3
6 Point
6 Point

--
24 Aug 2007 10:09 AM  
I have been a huge fan of football, "soccer", for many years. Now that one of the biggest athletes in the world is playing in this country makes me optimistic about the growth of soccer in this country. Hopefully Beckham can overcome the adversities that Pele went through thirty years ago. I think it is time for this country to make a stance and show the rest of the world that we can play the same games they do, but better
Crystal City,
Zavala County,
Deep South Texas
pjk8867
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
25 Aug 2007 04:55 AM  
Love it or hate it, I think it is here to stay. But I still think it will be a few years before it really takes off big in the good old U.S.A.
May the hunting Gods be with you.
Bobo
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
28 Sep 2007 03:56 AM  
I will say this, tis be nice if Beckham was earning the money he is being paid, he seems to be prone to injury, not good when he commands a whopping 200 million, no sir,,,,,,people pay to see him play and do not go when he is not playing, hard to get it off the ground when the leagues star is not in uniform,,,good luck
DO NOT REGRET GROWING OLD, SOME ARE DENIED THE PRIVILEGE.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!