Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
PBR
Last Post 06 Aug 2008 11:13 PM by The Bulldog. 1 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
stubs
6 Point
6 Point

--
19 Jul 2008 12:43 AM  
anybody else watch the PBR? we went to the rodeo yesterday and somebody got bucked off a bronc and landed on their head he's fine tho! he got up and walked away but a guy on weds. broke his neck falling off a bull onto his head! and i just wanna know if your wife/girlfriend/daughter wanted to ride bulls what would you say? my girl wants to and i said no way! i couldnt handle that! i was put in the hospital when i was 12 after riding a steer.
thanks
go BSU!!!!!
The Bulldog
Forum Moderator
6 Point
6 Point

--
06 Aug 2008 11:13 PM  
I enjoy watching that sport.
As far as If I had a daughter that wanted to do that. Something you could do to change her mind would be one set up a bucking barrell or get her on a mechanical bull. In a controlled enviroment it would be safer. If you reallly want to change her mind set up a bucking barrell wake her up two hours earlier then normal and get her on the barrell, falling off the barrell might just change her mind. Then try to introduce her to a more female friendly side of the sport like barrell racing, would assume that there is good money in that if your at the top of the game.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!