Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
TOP FIVE FOR FIRST WEEK
Last Post 12 Sep 2007 04:22 PM by marcus99. 4 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Mississippi
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
30 Aug 2007 08:16 PM  
TENNESSEE over CALIFORNIA, GEORGIA TECH over NOTRE DAME,
FL. STATE over CLEMSON, U.C.L.A. over STANFORD, MISSOURI over ILLINOIS
"Only perfect practice makes perfect, anything else just gets you good at being bad."
lumberrick
6 Point
6 Point

--
03 Sep 2007 11:24 PM  
Are these your predicted top five teams in the nation? If so I think you left the top five teams out of your list.
Bummer about Tennessee. Looks like the defense misses Reggie White. The UCLA and Georgia Tech games were kind of No-brainers. FSU and Clemson should be tight. Go Badgers!!!!!!!!!!!!
bill
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
05 Sep 2007 04:43 PM  
Posted By lumberrick on 09/03/2007 5:24 PM
Are these your predicted top five teams in the nation? If so I think you left the top five teams out of your list.
Bummer about Tennessee. Looks like the defense misses Reggie White. The UCLA and Georgia Tech games were kind of No-brainers. FSU and Cleshould be tight. Go Badgers!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope you didn't have any wagers on those games with the upsets. go tigers!(Clemson)
Mississippi
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
10 Sep 2007 06:21 AM  
no top five games that week, but there werent many good ones. yeah the upsets sucked
"Only perfect practice makes perfect, anything else just gets you good at being bad."
marcus99
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
12 Sep 2007 04:22 PM  
i think that Ohio state should be in the top five
go Dale Jr. #88
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!