Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
College Football
Last Post 04 Jan 2008 05:42 PM by bertman. 8 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
cfiloteo3
6 Point
6 Point

--
24 Aug 2007 10:17 AM  
I prefer to watch college football over pro football. Maybe it's because I am from Texas and high school football games can pull in twenty thousand fans depending on the game. Many players from Texas usually go to the University of Texas. I have been watching UT since I was six. I guess because my favorite team is one of the best in the country is a contributing factor as to why I don't fancy the pro's. The game is shorter and the players have more passion. Of course that is just my opinion.
Crystal City,
Zavala County,
Deep South Texas
cb
8 Point
8 Point

--
24 Aug 2007 06:58 PM  
I agree with you about college games vs professional prima donas. But the best games are the high school games that are well matched.
Eric Scivicque
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
27 Aug 2007 07:40 PM  
I also love college football. LSU Tigers have been my team ever since Tommy Hodson passed to Eddie Fuller for the game winning touchdown against Auburn. Of course, I didn't know those guys names at the time as I was only five and I only really cared for people getting hit hard and cool looking touchdowns but that is pretty much where it started. I do remember watching the game on ESPN though. Hopefully my boys do good again this season.

I am also a saints fan, always have been and always will be. Last season was exiting but if and when the tigers and the saints play on the same night, the tigers get my attention.
Peace through superior firepower.

“The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail, the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation.” Col. Jeff Cooper USMC.
AndyC
6 Point
6 Point

--
28 Aug 2007 03:10 AM  
20K fans would be pretty wild. I think the most we ever had at one of my high school games was 5000 or so for a playoff game. I like it all. I listened to the opener of my high school while doing my fantasy draft. Hopefully going to the Mizzou/Illini game on Saturday and take in one or two rams game this year.
AndyC
6 Point
6 Point

--
20K fans would be pretty wild. I think the most we ever had at one of my high school games was 5000 or so for a playoff game. I like it all. I listened to the opener of my high school while doing my fantasy draft. Hopefully going to the Mizzou/Illini game on Saturday and take in one or two rams game this year.
AndyC
6 Point
6 Point

--
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
02 Sep 2007 02:38 PM  
Bama put a whoopin on Western Carolina,good start ot the season.
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
Mississippihunter13
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
18 Dec 2007 06:23 PM  
ALABAMA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can't teach a hunter it's wrong to kill.
bertman
6 Point
6 Point

--
04 Jan 2008 05:42 PM  
tennessee vols
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!