Friday the 13th LUCK!
Last Post 21 Jun 2008 01:40 AM by jkoehler. 3 Replies.
Author Messages
sublime9787
6 Point
6 Point

--
14 Jun 2008 03:53 AM  
Went out fishing around 1-3pm at a small local pond. Me and my friend didn't have too much luck there, i caught 1 2 lber and together a few little bass 12" and under. Then at about 7pm we decided to go out again to a different pond which we fish all the time and only catch small bass but usually a lot of them so its pretty fun. A lot of topwater bites there. So after about 10 minutes of just 1 little bass on spinnerbait i switched to a white worm. Second cast i have a huge bass on! We both use 5'5 rods with 4lb test because we are used to catching small bass and the 2-3lbers give great fights with these setups. Well anyways after a long fight of this bass pulling drag and jumping out of the water i finally get it in. My new PB largemouth at 5 lbs! After taking pics and measuring we release him back in and my friend take 2 casts with a black tube and hooks into another big bass! After his long battle with his bass he finally gets it in. His bass ends up being 5 lbs 8 oz!! His new PB. This is by far the best day of fishing for both of us. Here are pics... First pic is my bass and second is my friend's bass.
Photobucket

Photobucket
bigjohn
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
14 Jun 2008 08:52 AM  
those are nice. try a red shad lizard next time you go. good luck!
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
18 Jun 2008 06:05 PM  
nice bass, I love light tackle fishing I have a 6 .6 ft shimano shcimitar rod and a shimano sieena 2500 spolled with 10 lb power pro i got some cat fish and gar on it and they fight good to
SOUTHERN PRIDE
jkoehler
Forum Moderator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
21 Jun 2008 01:40 AM  
Congrats nice fish
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
'To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.'

---
Active Forums 4.2