Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

Has anybosy used those banjo minnows
Last Post 27 Dec 2008 11:47 PM by maineguide. 6 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
mississippihunter21
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
04 Jul 2008 03:31 AM  
they seem like a bunch of BS ... tell me if yall like it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
practice dont make perfect . . perfect practice makes perfect
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
04 Jul 2008 08:59 PM  
if you ask me you can put anything in front of a hungry bass and he will eat it, you just gotta try it, or go to basspro.com, or cabelas.com and read the reviews that other people that bought them wrote
SOUTHERN PRIDE
mississippihunter21
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
04 Jul 2008 09:00 PM  
oh ok thanks rebel
practice dont make perfect . . perfect practice makes perfect
Wyatt Caldwell
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
04 Dec 2008 09:57 PM  

Are they Live? To me they sound like plastic.
You might check into it,never know untill you try
Trey
6 Point
6 Point

--
16 Dec 2008 04:48 AM  
I do more fishing than I do hunting and the banjo minnows looks great on tv and I am sure it will catch fish, it catches alot of fishermen. You need to understand that the lure you see on TV is being demostrated by a professinal using the right size line, rod and retrieve to get the right effect. Not everyone will be able to do what he is doing. Other than a fishing show that was produced for the banjo minnow have you ever seen a program where the fishing host or tournament pro was using one, probaly not. Tom Mann who probaly makes more worms for fishing than anyone was ask once why he made so many different styles and colors, his reply "for the fisherman". Now having said that would I buy one the answer is no. But years ago when the buzzbait was first introduced me and a buddy was fishing them on a slough and we could hear another fisherman in a boat close by laughing to his partner about all the noise we were making and that we would scare all the fish away with that contraption. Till we starting ripping the bass and then it wasn't long before that boat pulled up next to us and asked, what are you guys using. So would I buy a banjo minnow no, but give it a try you just might be surprised.
monkeyyboness
6 Point
6 Point

--
25 Dec 2008 06:13 PM  
i used them when tell 1st came out they did work really well i got all kinds of fish on them from 30 lb stripedbass to walleye
dave
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
27 Dec 2008 11:47 PM  
I have used them guideing and they have made money for me. But they don't work all the time. Like other lures don't work all of the time. You might catch fish one day with them but have to use something else the next.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!