Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
spring break
Last Post 24 Apr 2008 10:23 PM by rnwinter. 4 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
stubs
6 Point
6 Point

--
30 Mar 2008 07:26 AM  
did any one else have any luck fishing in the last week? me and my gf went every day and the only thing we caught was my gf hooked me in the back!
go BSU!!!!!
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
31 Mar 2008 08:12 PM  
my spring break started today but I went friday night at 12:00 in the morning up at the inlet (saltwater) and there was nothing happening, went yesterday saltwater fishing and there wasnt anything going on either, seems like nothings bitn except for the bass
SOUTHERN PRIDE
stubs
6 Point
6 Point

--
05 Apr 2008 05:57 AM  
i figured out they arent biting any thing but flies ive been almost every other day since and caught close to 40 fish and 9 of them were yesterday
go BSU!!!!!
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
09 Apr 2008 08:40 PM  
On my spirng break I got a buncha bass about 2-5 lbs lost about a 8 lb, went snook fishing and lost close to a 40'' snook got some about 16 inches. my spring break was pretty good.
SOUTHERN PRIDE
rnwinter
6 Point
6 Point

--
24 Apr 2008 10:23 PM  
I took my girls 4 and 7 fishing in my bass buster. I hit 4 good bass in less than half and hour, and they each caught a white bass.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!