Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

banjo minnow
Last Post 31 Mar 2008 08:15 PM by rebel deer hunter. 3 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Logan
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
26 Jan 2008 09:04 PM  
has anyone else fell for this infomercial hoax? if you are thinking of ordering this fishing lure kit dont do it i ordered mine for 19.95 last summer and still havent caught a fish.it was a waste of mymoney dont let it be a waste of yours
secondchance
6 Point
6 Point

--
27 Jan 2008 03:19 AM  
Well, I for one fish with them, and have won money with them. Heck even kevin vandamn use's them. I have caught some realy nice bass on them. I think it comes down to how you use them, it is what i tie on for my younger kids our my wife when things get slow. Some times its A mistake, because they will catch more than me. Just this last summer my oldest son while fishing A tournament figuerd out A pattern using the banjio frog out of my kit, and put us in the money. So dont knock it just yet and give it some more time and keep trying with it.
John 316
RJF
6 Point
6 Point

--
28 Jan 2008 05:25 AM  
first few times i tryed them nothing but after u practice working them they do work. Got another hog in the freezer waiting to be mounted 6 and a half pounds on the frog
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
31 Mar 2008 08:15 PM  
ive never tried them, like any bait practice makes perfect, figure out how to work em.
SOUTHERN PRIDE
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!