Rage Vs. Shwacker
Last Post 01 Aug 2011 02:30 PM by pinetree. 5 Replies.
Author Messages
rescue1224
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
23 Aug 2010 03:46 PM  
Looking at going with a new broadhead this season what is the better choice. I stearing towards the shwacker.

I have seen big results on Parker 3D
PETA (People eating tasty animals)
O'Dizz
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
01 Oct 2010 01:43 PM  
I actually just switched to the 3 blade rage... i will post a pic as soon as I stick somethin'. let us know how the shwacker works out
buckhavoc1
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
12 Oct 2010 02:39 PM  
My vote is, save time money and frustration..... RAGE BROADHEADS are for real!!

<-------------------((((( Welcome to MY World! )))))-------------------->
buzzard hunter
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
12 May 2011 10:42 PM  
From my personal experierence and my budies and me talking Rage is better.I have tried Shwacker but they did not expand well and caused me to loose a deer because of poor penetration. Rage has a much lower price and has 10 times the penetration of shwacker.
sticker pt
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
23 May 2011 04:28 AM  
i have use both and have taken game with both and i just keep going back to a fixed blade head, my best head out the box is NAP-CROSS FIRE THEY DO THE DEED and shoot just like a field ponit. but if you really want a bigger cut broadhead then i would go with the grim repper they are hands down the best mech-broad head i have used and they now have a 2in cut head, hope this helps. E.L.K NORTH EAST TN.
PINETREE
8 Point
8 Point

--
01 Aug 2011 02:30 PM  
I USED BLOOD RUNNERS LAST YEAR GOT A 8PT AND A DOE WITH THE SAME BROADHEAD AND IT STILL LOOKS GOOD... BUT THIS YEAR IM GONA TRY THE RAGE......MY NEW PSE EVO AND RAGE SHOULD GET THE JOB DONE...
MIKE EVERETT

---
Active Forums 4.2