wanna try the rages but not sure?? need some feedback??
Last Post 06 Oct 2010 01:45 AM by fjmac. 10 Replies.
Author Messages
do_little24
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
29 Aug 2009 05:41 AM  
i wanna try the rages but i'm not shure if i wanna!! would really apprecate some feedback!!
EWHuff
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
02 Sep 2009 04:47 PM  
you want them. get the three blade. you're deer won't go far and will leave behind a blood trail like no other. Blew through the shoulder of a big 160 last year, he didn't make it 20 yards and fell over. Get them, use them, swear by them, you will not be disappointed. plus they fly just like a field point so all you have to do is screw them in and not worry about adjusting your bow from shooting practice arrows to hunting arrows.
hoops4mm
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
30 Sep 2009 08:05 PM  
My vote is for the 2 blade.  You can't beat the 2" cutting diameter...  Never had one fail and never had a deer get farther than 50 yards after the shot.
Marine1
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
21 Oct 2009 04:18 AM  

and i say look for videos on it i watched a rage stick in a deer and flop like the guys shot a 10 lb bow no pass through and no blood but good shot placement but do research on it and you will figure it out i use muzzy 100s myself ive shot them through washing machines and no tip damage

Rizz
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
28 Oct 2009 02:22 AM  
Best broad head I have ever shot always had good blood and never had to track more than 40 yards. I think you should listen to the people that have shot them not the guy that justed watched a video. All of my hunting buddies shoot them and think they are the best also would not shoot anything else.
robgoldsby
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
04 Nov 2009 12:43 AM  
Don't listen to the negative comments on these broad heads. I use the two blades exclusively and have been impressed every time. I hunt western KY where you can kill unlimited does. My father and I have downed over a dozen deer in the last 2 years with these heads, they are devastating. If you make a poor shot (with any broad head) such as sticking them in the spine, you have no exit wound. Without the exit wound and an arrow stuck in the animal acting like a plug, what blood that does make it out of the entry wound is gathering on/in the arrow shaft and on the animals fur; hence there will not be a lot of blood. A clean shot with a rage will leave a trail like no other and I have shot alot of them. You couldn't convince me to shoot anything else.
Dobber
8 Point
8 Point

--
04 Nov 2009 02:00 AM  
i made the switch to the 3 blades this year, they did have an issue and a recall a couple of years ago, just make sure you get new stock. Do a search on the recall and it shows what the problem heads look like and why they failed
T-BONE
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
09 Dec 2009 06:23 PM  

Best broadhead I have ever shot. 2 Blade made a 3 inch entrance and exit, insane blood trails

Matt
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
08 Apr 2010 07:50 PM  
i can say i love the rage 2 blade
bertman
6 Point
6 Point

--
30 May 2010 05:28 AM  
over rated
fjmac
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
06 Oct 2010 01:45 AM  
two deer on the wall 2 blade 40ke 7 deer in two years not going back to fix blades

---
Active Forums 4.2