Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

Whisper Creek, or Archery Research
Last Post 08 Sep 2009 06:37 AM by clgamble. 1 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
willy34
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
07 Aug 2007 05:22 AM  
I am beginning research to purchase a new bow.  I am intrigued by the Whisper creek and Archery Reserch lines.  However, I do not know anyone who hunts with either.  I plan on eventually going to a shop and shooting one.  Before that, does anyone have any stories, or advice on either one?  Thanks.
clgamble
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
08 Sep 2009 06:37 AM  
Whisper creek archery is out of buisness , and I believe you cant hardly find parts for the bows anylonger unless you get lucky . The warranty on the whisper creek is void also, so if you purchase one and it blows up you just lost money. I have seen where people are failing to mention that on ebay and came close to buying one myself, untill I did the background check on them.. If you want a reasonable priced bow, that has outstanding performance in my book go with a mission bow by mathews. Hoyt handles the youth line of whisper creek I believe . I'm not sure on the AR side of things though.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!