Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
Last Post 12 Sep 2012 03:12 AM by kanuna. 0 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages Informative
Bullfrog
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
12 Sep 2012 03:12 AM  
I wanted to say hello to all my fellow brother and sister bow hunters and introduce myself. My name is J. L. or John and I live in Oklahoma and I am a dedicated bow hunter. I stopped deer hunting with a rifle or shot gun years ago due to really not having a challenge in it like there is when bow hunting. I am a competitave high power and small bore rifle shooter and a father and husband. I am a brother in Christ and sometimes find my self closer to the almighty when setting in the woods waiting on the deer the Lord blesses me with. I shoot with a PSE Stinger being my first compound moving from a recurve. Maybe in another year or so I will look at a better bow but I have to say my stinger has got the job done and has not failed me yet. I think the best thing I did was add a trophy ridge smackdown arrow rest which made a huge difference from a whisker biscut. Again I wanted to say hello and God Bless all to my brothers and sisters and have a bountiful and safe deer hunting year!
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!