Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
Rage Vs. Shwacker
Last Post 01 Aug 2011 02:30 PM by pinetree. 5 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
rescue1224
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
23 Aug 2010 03:46 PM  
Looking at going with a new broadhead this season what is the better choice. I stearing towards the shwacker.

I have seen big results on Parker 3D
PETA (People eating tasty animals)
O'Dizz
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
01 Oct 2010 01:43 PM  
I actually just switched to the 3 blade rage... i will post a pic as soon as I stick somethin'. let us know how the shwacker works out
buckhavoc1
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
12 Oct 2010 02:39 PM  
My vote is, save time money and frustration..... RAGE BROADHEADS are for real!!

<-------------------((((( Welcome to MY World! )))))-------------------->
buzzard hunter
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
12 May 2011 10:42 PM  
From my personal experierence and my budies and me talking Rage is better.I have tried Shwacker but they did not expand well and caused me to loose a deer because of poor penetration. Rage has a much lower price and has 10 times the penetration of shwacker.
sticker pt
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
23 May 2011 04:28 AM  
i have use both and have taken game with both and i just keep going back to a fixed blade head, my best head out the box is NAP-CROSS FIRE THEY DO THE DEED and shoot just like a field ponit. but if you really want a bigger cut broadhead then i would go with the grim repper they are hands down the best mech-broad head i have used and they now have a 2in cut head, hope this helps. E.L.K NORTH EAST TN.
PINETREE
8 Point
8 Point

--
01 Aug 2011 02:30 PM  
I USED BLOOD RUNNERS LAST YEAR GOT A 8PT AND A DOE WITH THE SAME BROADHEAD AND IT STILL LOOKS GOOD... BUT THIS YEAR IM GONA TRY THE RAGE......MY NEW PSE EVO AND RAGE SHOULD GET THE JOB DONE...
MIKE EVERETT
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!