Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
whisker biscuit and blazers
Last Post 21 Aug 2009 08:10 PM by pinetree. 4 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
howard
6 Point
6 Point

--
05 Aug 2007 02:07 AM  
Anybody using a whisker buscuit using blazer vanes? Maybe its just me, but I don't see what all the hype is about this rest. I think my consistency has suffered since putting on this rest. It is definitly damaging my blazer vanes. Am I doing something wrong or does the biscuit not work well with blazers?
Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime.
cb
8 Point
8 Point

--
05 Aug 2007 10:48 PM  
I have not had any problems with my WB damaging my Blazer vanes or 4" vanes since I started putting a small drop of glue at the leading tip of the vanes. This is where the problem starts. Also make sure that the xxxxvane is pointing up-parallel to the bowstring.
howard
6 Point
6 Point

--
06 Aug 2007 10:11 PM  
i tried it with the c-vane up and VIOLA, issues solved. Thanks.
Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime.
cb
8 Point
8 Point

--
07 Aug 2007 04:03 AM  
Glad to  help
PINETREE
8 Point
8 Point

--
21 Aug 2009 08:10 PM  
ARE YOU USEING TWISTER VANES?????? THAT WILL DO IT ..IF THE ARROW TWIST THE WB WILL MESS UP YPUR FLETCHING.... BUT MINE HAVE DONE WELL...
MIKE EVERETT
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!