Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

New Bow?
Last Post 02 Aug 2009 05:45 PM by rackkiller25. 4 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
gilby
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
29 Jul 2009 12:47 AM  

I am in search of a new bow. Right now I own a Hoyt Intruder and its getting up there in age. I am stuck between two bows and not sure which one i want. I really like the Lights Out by Bear and the Martin Cheetah. Any opinions on which bow is better?

Ricky Gilbert
Whitetailwackmaster
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
31 Jul 2009 06:08 PM  
I got a Hoyt Alpha Max and I LOVE it. It's fast, quiet and easy to shoot Between the two bows you are looking at... I have been impressed by Bear bows... for the money they preform well.
mcraddock
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
31 Jul 2009 10:56 PM  
The Martin Cheetah was one of the bows that I was looking at a little while ago. I do like it better than the Matthews and the Diamond. But I'm not familiar with the Bear model you mentioned.

Which one feels more comfortable to you? Which of those two has a smoother pull?
gilby
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
01 Aug 2009 03:21 AM  
Thanks for the help. I live in Iowa about an hour South of Des Moines and a new Bass Pro Shops is opening up in Altoona here in August so once that opens up I will venture up that way to shoot a couple bows and see which I feel more comfortable with. Thanks again for the opinions and good luck to you guys this fall.
Ricky Gilbert
B@Earchery
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
02 Aug 2009 05:45 PM  
Both bows that you are looking at are good bows but I just bought the new hoyt turbohawk and it is awesome plus it cost about have of what the new alphamax does.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!