Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
Wondering??
Last Post 06 Aug 2009 02:30 AM by Whtbear. 7 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Whtbear
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
06 Jun 2009 02:51 AM  
Are any of the old Bow Hunters still around ? Or has the mid year slump got to them all ?
See ya in the woods,
whtbear
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
06 Jun 2009 02:19 PM  
Can't wait for Oct , that's when season starts here.
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
rnwinter
6 Point
6 Point

--
22 Jun 2009 02:28 PM  
Still practicing and shooting at the Archery club here, locally. It keeps me in good tune for the hunting season, and also adds a lot of fun to the off season.
txbowhunter
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
28 Jun 2009 12:02 AM  
got a new spot this year and i cant waitin to hunt it. got a trail cam out and did some plantin to see what i can attract. so far its lookin pretty good.
mcraddock
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
18 Jul 2009 04:53 PM  
Still kickin here too. Been a while since I stopped in last. Shot my bow for the first time this week after having rotator cuff repair on left shoulder. Ouch! But at least it works! I got two months to get that arm working right again. Season starts Sept. 15 for us and I saw two nice bucks yesterday about a mile from my house.
Mississippihunter13
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
18 Jul 2009 07:09 PM  
me either tubby...i cant wait
You can't teach a hunter it's wrong to kill.
Kantuck Raised
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
27 Jul 2009 01:51 PM  
I will start shooting every day this weekend. I shipped two hanging tree stands to my buddy back home, some MossyOak Biologic Full Draw and some Imperial Clover. We also have a double stand setup. 3 Fields, 3 Stands, 2 Bow hunters and a lot of deer :). I am pumped and cannot wait for Sept 5th! The 4th is a full moon so it should be a good morning to hunt.
Whtbear
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
06 Aug 2009 02:30 AM  
Oct 3rd for us, but it's as hot as the 9 gates of Hades. No rain, the Mass crop is going to be weak. I'm going to give it my best though.
See ya in the woods,
whtbear
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!