Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
beaman ics hunter400
Last Post 20 Nov 2008 10:44 PM by sublime9787. 3 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
tszakelyhidio
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
18 Nov 2008 03:43 AM  
Just curious if anyone else has had the same  problem as me.  i shoot a bowtech tomcat 60#  27.5 inch arrow 100 grain g5 tekan2 broadhead. i shot a doe early season on impact my arrow broke in half, i recovered the doe but wasted an arrow.   Second shot of the year spined an 8pt  arrow went in 4inche and broke off the buck didnt roll over on it just went straight down, third the kill shot with beaman ics muzzy 3 blade   same deal arrow hit vitals arrow  broke  maybe i got a bad batch i am not sure but im a little hesitant to buy them again because of the problems im having now 
ontarioben
6 Point
6 Point

--
18 Nov 2008 01:10 PM  
Must have got a bad batch , I shot one in the spine and the arrow never broke . The only ones that broke were the ones that hit trees or didn`t go all the way through the animal and I`m pulling 70#.
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
19 Nov 2008 08:49 PM  
I would email the company and tell them the problems you are having with the arrows, or go back to were you bought them and tell them, maybe they will give you new ones.
SOUTHERN PRIDE
sublime9787
6 Point
6 Point

--
20 Nov 2008 10:44 PM  
these are the arrows im shooting and i haven't had much problems. I shot a doe and about 8 inches of it was sticking out and the doe died laying on the arrow and it was still fine. But after i got my first 6 of them i did break one by shooting another arrow and hitting an arrow already in the target. thats was it though
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!