Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
Opinions on Crimson's broadheads???
Last Post 15 Nov 2008 12:35 PM by mcraddock. 3 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
foust3910
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
03 Oct 2008 05:09 PM  
Has anyone used these broadheads and had luck with them....Saturday will be the first day out for bow season for me due to work...Good ol' work....I am using the crimson cuda broadheads(mechanical)..I have not used these before and am asking for opinions on them..I have a friend who uses the talon's and swears by them but those are fixed blades and I am shooting mechanicals.....
Any  opinions would be greatly appreciated..
Thank you and good luck this season
foust3910
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
03 Oct 2008 09:12 PM  
if you go to www.basspro.com or www.cabelas.com you can search them and read the reviews that people wrote after they bought them
SOUTHERN PRIDE
shocktrooper32
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
04 Nov 2008 10:32 PM  
These are good broadheads, Ive tried most all of them, I dont care for mechanicals, Ive never had a through and through shot with a mechanical, even a Rage, I swithched to G5 Montecs this year and are the best yet, fly straight and penetrate well, even hogs. Crimson talon is a good braodhead but I warn you they are one time use broadheads only as far as the blades go.
mcraddock
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
15 Nov 2008 12:35 PM  
My bowhunting buddy used those broadheads for the first part of season last year. He switched to Muzzy after he failed to get pass through twice on does, in the lungs, broadside. The turned style blades rob alot of the energy away from the arrow when passing through meat, slowing it down fast.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!