Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
Nikon rangefinders...
Last Post 14 Nov 2008 02:55 AM by tszakelyhidio. 2 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Dirk
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
26 Sep 2008 01:31 AM  
I just bought the Nikon prostaff rangefinder 550 tonight... i have been looking for a while and its the best for the money and plus i like nikon better than any other brand anyway.... Does anyone else have this one or a Nikon rangefinder?
PINETREE
8 Point
8 Point

--
30 Sep 2008 04:44 PM  
I SEE WHERE THEY WOULD BE REAL NICE DEPENDING ON YOUR PROPERTY...BUT MOST OF OUR DEER WILL BE 150 YARD OR LESS SO WITH MY 30/06 IT REALLY WOULD NOT HELP ME AND WITH MY BOW I CAN GUESS PRETTY WELL OUT TO 40 YARD AND DON'T REALLY WANT TO TALE A SHOT PAST THAT...BUT ALSO WITH MY BOW I DO PUT OUT A OLD ARROW OR STICK TO HELP TAKE THE GUESS WORK OUT ...
MIKE EVERETT
tszakelyhidio
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
14 Nov 2008 02:55 AM  
ive got the archers choice by nikon because 1st im terrible at judging and 2nd im even worst from a tree stand i used it alot this season while i was waiting on deer to show up when it came down to the deer i wouldnt have needed it any way the doe was 20 yds and the buck was 5 yds straight down maybe ill get better use out of it next year all the onesi looked at nikon was the best, i took it to a couple of 3d shoots and guys would ask to see it and compare it to theres and they liked mine better great quality good luckwith it
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!