Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

Looking for a new bow
Last Post 05 Dec 2008 11:52 PM by rebel deer hunter. 8 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Brandon
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
23 Sep 2008 05:13 PM  
I know that with a lot of the technological advances in the past few years that a lot of bows are pretty much equal. I was wondering if any of you guys or girls knew of a bow that is really good quality and durable, light, forgiving, and within a price range of about $450 with sights, arrow rest, quiver, etc. It doesn't even necessarily have to be a brand new bow. I'm currently shooting a PSE and would just like to upgrade because I've had it for about 4 years.
sublime9787
6 Point
6 Point

--
23 Sep 2008 07:51 PM  
well, i got a fred bear instinct package all ready to shoot from a great site online but they are out of them now. i love this bow, shoots awesome! you can check out the site and see if they have anything you want.. all you do is give them your draw length draw weight and etc and they set it up to where you will hit the target first shot.. i was only a very little off right out of the case! they give you pretty much everything you need to hunt too..
huntersfriend.com
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
23 Sep 2008 08:53 PM  
I just got the fred bear game over for $470 naked, but the package is in the mid $500s I think, they make nice bows, mines awsome everything you could ask for. I sold my pse and my high country last week.
SOUTHERN PRIDE
caveman
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
06 Oct 2008 02:27 AM  
Well there are a lot of good bows out there, may I suggest you go to huntersfriend.com they have good deals and set them up to hunt for you. They have all different brands of bows and you can pay it out. They also have all kinds of bow hunting and bow shooting information to help you pick the bow right for you.
Brandon
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
08 Oct 2008 03:53 PM  
Thanks for the help everyone. I think for now I'm just going to stick with my old bow because with having payments towards college it wouldn't be the best decision to purchase a bow right now. Thats a cool website, but I don't really need the new case and arrows etc. I was just looking for a bow that preferably already had sights, arrow rest, and quiver.
Bobo
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
09 Oct 2008 04:11 PM  
Try going to a bow shop, most have tradeins on upgrades, and there are some nice used setups that come in from time to time, good luck,, ,,
DO NOT REGRET GROWING OLD, SOME ARE DENIED THE PRIVILEGE.
silenthunter
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
09 Oct 2008 08:40 PM  
Has anyone have any thoughts on the Cheetah by Martin archery?I`ve been looking online at new bows and this one looks pretty nice and not rediculously expensive.
Brandon
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
04 Dec 2008 07:13 PM  
Well I broke down and bought a different bow even though I don't necessarily have the money for one right now. I bought a Bowtech Tribute with a pretty nice drop away rest and nice sights. Not sure on the brand. Now all I need to do is buy a stabilizer and a quiver and I'll be ready to go. Any recommendations as to what stabilizers are good and how much I should invest in one?
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
05 Dec 2008 11:52 PM  
limbsaver makes a nice s coil stabilizer for $20, and tree limb makes a 6 arrow quiver for $29.99 go to basspro.com and look them up
SOUTHERN PRIDE
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!