Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
release for my bow?
Last Post 15 Oct 2008 01:51 AM by CarnesE8. 7 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
silenthunter
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
16 Sep 2008 01:22 AM  
I am having my bow all set up and am having a loop string put on for a release.What kind of releases does everyone use?I would prefer to not spend alot  on a release but if I need to I will do whats necessary.Let me know your thoughts.
StringTracker
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
16 Sep 2008 02:24 AM  
check out some of the true fire releases
paulie
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
17 Sep 2008 04:28 AM  
I recently bought the tru-fire '360 elite', and I love it, it is a bit costly($65) but its worth it. Tru-fire does have some less expensive models. Check out cabelas.com or basspro.com. Most proshops will let you try out what they have, so you can see what feels right. Good luck!
silenthunter
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
18 Sep 2008 12:51 AM  
I think I`m going to go with the trufire of some sort.Everyone I`ve talked to seems to like them.Thanks again.
David Hart
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
18 Sep 2008 06:22 PM  
Check out the Little Bitty Goose from Scott Archery. Most of the pros I see shooting at the expo use one, and I use them too. About 65.00 at Bass Pro. Best I have ever used.
dccarroll17
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
01 Oct 2008 07:05 AM  
I have been using the Little Goose from Scott Archery and what makes Scott's releases good is how u can adjust the tension on the trigger to suit your needs. My only advice is do not use a velcro strap I lost my release hunting one time and had to borrow a buddies and a 10 pointer spooked cause the velcro got caught on a limb while I was reaching for my bow!
ontarioben
6 Point
6 Point

--
02 Oct 2008 01:12 PM  
I have probably one of the first models of cobra release on the market it works great . It`s got a comfortable palm grip and an extra padded strap also it has a good trigger weight. I`ve had it for close to fifteen years .
CarnesE8
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
15 Oct 2008 01:51 AM  
I would go with sometign from the Scott Archery company. I shoot the caliper release. The sensetive trigger is just like I like it.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!